We're looking for a Midweight Designer, who is proficient in print design but can also use after affects, to join a corporate company for an 18-month contract. There is the possibility this could go permanent afterwards.
This role will support the Design Manager and design team in preparing high quality design work, including corporate literature, proposals, digital (animated videos/Gifs), web assets, corporate events and ad hoc items.
To work with the Design Manager to ensure the firm's branding guidelines are implemented correctly and consistently, creating high quality design led work and providing creative design solutions for print, digital and web including:
- Corporate literature
- Client facing documents i.e. proposals/tenders
- Corporate events material
- Internal and external communication campaigns
- Digital projects (animated videos and gifs - using After Effects)
- Presentations (PowerPoint slides)
- Social media and web assets
- Photographic editing/retouching
- Sourcing imagery from stock libraries and offering image solutions to campaigns and presentation.
Work with the rest of the design team to ensure the firm's visual house style is implemented correctly and consistently.
To play a role in creative development and idea generation.
Working directly with internal clients, advising on best practice and creative development of concepts and ideas.
To promote the use of brand templates and to offer ideas for development of those templates.
Responsible for liaising with printers for quotes and providing print specs on allocated jobs.
Requirements for the role
- Degree in graphic design or similar.
- 4 yrs' plus experience in a similar role
- Experience of working within a corporate identity.
- Flair for design and an understanding of applied creativity in a professional environment.
- Literature design - including typography/layout and infographic layout.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Able to take a project over and continue from concept through to artwork.
- Professional services experience not essential but a benefit.
- Proficient in Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator), including After Effects.
- Animation skills would be beneficial (creating typographic animated videos using After Effects).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work in a fast-paced media environment.
- Organised with strong time management skills.
- Takes a planned approach to the work.
- Manages own time to deal with the workload.
- Possess good communication skills.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.