Midweight Copywriter - Surrey based agency
Perm and offering flexi-remote. Paying up to £35k
Our client is a Surrey based agency and they are looking for a Midweight Copywriter to join the growing team. This is a perm role and is offering flexi-remote working.
The purpose of this role is to lead the Copy and Content team to produce compelling and effective copy and content for all levels of marketing communications; from conceptualising, strategizing, writing and producing copy to ensuring that any copy is fully proofed and signed off before leaving the agency.
- Lead the delivery of all copy and content briefs, including B2B and B2C copywriting for all clients, marketing asset suites, long-form insight pieces, blogs, social media, brand stories and values, bid documents, tone of voice guidelines, and web copy.
- Lead the content strategy planning to support Client Services where required, including for paid and organic social campaigns
- ·Manage digital content creation from the seeds of an idea to its full roll-out, and oversee the delivery of content-led projects.
- Review, proof and sign off all copy and content before it leaves the agency
- Support Client Services by presenting your work confidently
- Develop the Copy and Content team to ensure they are a continually high performing team that delivers briefs first time
- An exceptionally high command of the English language
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Comfortable with editing ruthlessly and proofing proficiently, always
- Brilliant research abilities to ensure we are always sounding like the experts
- A portfolio of engaging and effective marketing copy from any discipline/media
- Knowledge of the foodservice industry from a B2C and B2B perspective.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.