Our client is a leading e-commerce fashion brand who has an exciting opportunity for a Middleweight Graphic Designer to join their creative studio team. Their offices are based in south London but the team is currently working remotely for now. We are seeking a middleweight graphic designer to join our expanding internal agency. The individual should have 4-5 yrs experience and be seeking a new challenge at a fast-paced company..
We're looking for an individual who will:
- Be able to interpret and implement the creative vision across a broad range of projects ranging from digital, social, print, and motion campaigns
- Create assets for our newsletters, paid digital, catalogues, website etc.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong, traditional design background but will feel confident working on digital and social briefs
- Explore how our established brand identity can be applied to a range of media touchpoints
- Someone who feels confident creatively concepting ideas
- Work collaboratively with the Art Director to execute against creative briefs
- Be responsible for supplying final artwork for print/production internally and to third parties
- Great in creative cloud i.e. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and illustrator
- Print, digital, social content campaign experience
- Experienced working within retail, e-com, fashion
- Some understanding of UI and UX
- Exceptional layout & typography composition skills
- Additional digital skills (e.g. After Effect, Final Cut) would be an asset but not essential
- Time management
- Strong ability to multi-task
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.