Our client specialises within the Residential Property Sector and they are looking for a Designer to join their marketing team. This role is based in central London and will require some working onsite.
As the graphic designer you will join an in-house team of three; the head of brand (manager of the marketing department), senior marketing manager and a social media executive. The department also employs the services of a number of external agencies, such as design and PR.
- Develop and implement the corporate brand guidelines across all collateral.
- Develop and execute creative concepts for brand advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute creative concepts for local level advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Act as the day-to-day guardian of the visual Winkworth brand.
- Fulfil day-to-day ad hoc artwork requests from across the group.
- Preparing and executing creative concepts for seasonal marketing campaigns to be utilised by the individual franchises, including flyers, advertising templates and online material, as required.
- Preparing and executing creative concepts for brand advertising campaigns, both national and local.
- Designing and setting all corporate publications, including the quarterly market analysis, price guide, property listing magazines, investor relations materials, company newsletters, direct mail (both on and offline).
- Refreshing/redesigning existing arsenal of templates for national and local property advertising, as required.
- Refreshing/redesigning existing property marketing material templates, including glossy brochures, property details pages, window cards and develop new materials, as required.
- Developing bespoke creative concepts for all new office launches and preparing all items, including flyers, print adverts and any other materials required for the individual launch.
- Providing new offices with all necessary templates and brand guidelines and advising on implementation.
- Supplying up-to-date property advertising templates to local and national newspapers.
- Developing and executing the creative concept for an annual new franchising marketing and advertising campaign in the trade and business press and possibly online.
- Responding to daily artwork requests from the offices for local marketing materials, including adverts, flyers, posters, property advert templates, brochures, newsletters, stationery, online banners etc
- Working closely with external web developers to lead the creative direction of the website/s.
- Supporting the webmaster in implementing design upgrades to the website and blog, as required.
- Designing all online marketing creative, such as banners and skyscrapers, in-line with agreed campaigns.
- Assisting the head of brand in developing design briefs and selecting external creative agencies for ad hoc projects.
- Advising any selected agency on the fundamentals of the brand and the parameters within which they must work.
- Modifying existing artwork, as required.
- Some copywriting.
- Sourcing and briefing print suppliers, with a detailed understanding of the print process.
- Brand management - authorising and approving design work by external agencies for individual offices.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.