Our Client, is based in Cambridgeshire and is a Charitable Foundation looking for a Part-time Graphic Designer for 3 days per week.
Home-based with occasional travel to the office when required. All IT equipment provided
You will take responsibility for best practice, brand enforcement and co-ordinating content and creative design across the charity under the guidance of, and in conjunction with, the Marketing Manager. As a member of the Communications Department, you will also be required to actively contribute to overall department objectives and support the Senior Leadership Team and other colleagues when needed.
Design and produce highly innovative, quality, branding, print and digital solutions for the Communications Department and wider teams.
- Work with the Marketing Manager as a brand ambassador for them ensuring all internal/external creative is up to date and branded correctly.
- Create infographics, illustrations, and icons for use across the organisation.
- Use the appropriate brand colours, typefaces, and layouts for each graphic.
- Prepare rough drafts, present ideas, and articulate the design rationale clearly.
- Work with agencies, copywriters and other third parties to produce final designs/deliverables.
- Test graphics across various media and amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Ensure that all project deadlines are met.
- Keep up to date with trends, technology and competitors to ensure they are at the forefront of the industry.
- With the Marketing Manager, assist with creating accurate costings and delivering projects/campaigns within budget. Attend meetings as required - virtual and in-person (Covid dependent).
- Help develop/maintain a suite of onbrand Microsoft Office templates for staff use in Adobe CS, Word, PowerPoint etc.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.