Our client is a family-owned and successful bakery that has a great opportunity for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join their in-house creative team. Based in North London - 3 days onsite 2 days remote.
- Produce from start to finish the graphic design and artworking elements for a wide variety of marketing materials, which includes packaging, uniforms, vehicle signage, in-store POS, store design and digital elements such as website, social media, and digital screen displays.
- Supporting the Head of Creative in the development and execution of a wide range of marketing materials needed for stores and online for key seasonal moments throughout the year.
- Mentor Junior members of the creative team
- Act as a brand guardian to protect brands identity and ensure it's personality is present in all design work.
- Collaborate with the creative team of marketers, videographers, designers, and freelancers to deliver fun and engaging campaigns.
- Liaising with external stakeholders such as print agencies and store design agencies to manage creative in physical store locations.
- Build strong relationships with teams within the business to develop creative ideas
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience ideally in-house or on agency side
- An excellent portfolio of work highlighting your graphic and digital experience and flexibility across different media of design.
- Exceptional knowledge of printing production processes
- Strong knowledge of print and packaging design, typography, image retouching, and illustration
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Good Knowledge of Figma is desirable but not essential
- Ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- Proactive attitude towards projects and can multitask and prioritise.
- Flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of the brand
- A general understanding of how colour, texture, and placement can elevate the food and translate brand values
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.