A full-service advertising agency based in Hertfordshire is looking for Midweight Creative (this role will be remote)
Creating concepts and ideas and developing them across Digital and Print. Able to think strategically and challenge every brief to deliver effective creative solutions. You should also have a strong appetite to learn and develop your creativity in a fast-paced and varied role.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will work across a variety of brands within automotive, sport, education, travel, retail, charity, and finance to deliver game-changing work.
What you'll be doing:
* Take on briefs from across our client base and deliver innovative and impactful creative
* Ideate campaigns and work with the wider team to bring them to life
* Provide clear and persuasive rationales for your ideas
* Work with the new business team to crack challenges and bring magic to pitches
What you'll need:
* Proven digital and print design experience
* Strong copywriting skills
* Excellent at scamping and visualising ideas
* Proficient in storytelling utilising storyboards
* A good working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
* Fantastic communicator
* Confident presenter
* Great team player
* Ability to work independently and prioritise workload
* Brilliant attention to detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.