Our client, a leader in the Construction Service Company is looking for a Graphic Design Executive to join their design team. This role is in London.
- Executes design and desktop publishing assignments from concept to completion - including taking the creative brief, soliciting feedback, achieving sign off and coordinating publication/distribution.
- Extracts briefs and requirements from a variety of stakeholders from across the global business
- Being creative within the brief while remaining mindful of the constraints of cost and time
- Presents own creative ideas and concepts to internal customers
- Develops conceptual design work for print and digital and delivers print-ready artwork
- Develops templates across Microsoft Office 365 (O365) products and Adobe Creative Suite for easy of use by non-designers
- Delivers on-brand materials for the business across all channels and all platforms (O365 included) as required
- Ability to take photography and shoot video when required
- To work closely with the in-house digital marketing team to develop design and technical skills for online media
- Occasional copywriting may be required
· Acts as a custodian of the brand on the back of a complete understanding of brand journey, brand position and brand differentiators
· Proactively promotes the visual narrative of the brand on the back of a complete understanding their visual identity and become fluent in its application
· Develops a good understanding of the business, the industry and competition
· Basic ability in applications such as After Effects and Premiere Pro to create and edit video content
· Develops storyboards to map-out motion graphic projects with a good understanding of storytelling
· Basic ability to create animations using After Effect or other Adobe applications
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.