Middleweight Designer - 12mth contract
The Creative team working within the publishing industry are looking for a Middleweight Designer for a 12month contract to work on producing print, digital, video and animated creative whilst developing and protecting the brand and sub-brands within their portfolio.
As the Integrated Designer, you are the key player in their global team - you will support the Senior Creative Manager, working across a wide range of briefs from all areas of the business and play a crucial role in ensuring all marketing collateral has a strong brand consistency.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
You will work on briefs from across the business developing concepts and campaigns through to finalised collateral, as well as work with existing templates ensuring the output is on-brand.
This role requires a strong digital and print knowledge. Solid experience of integrated campaigns is essential as your work will cover print, digital, video and event design delivering brand campaigns and marketing collateral across B2C audiences.
As well as working under supervision from the Senior Creative Manager, Head of Brand Design and Creative Director, you need to be able to work independently across multiple projects that at times can have a quick turnaround. You need to be a self-starter, resourceful, organised and have the ability to work with people at all levels.
You will have relevant experience working across different platforms, conceptual thinking, branding, and impeccable design and typography skills with attention to detail.
Qualifications / Competencies / Skills / Experience
* Strong typography skills
* Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Animate
* Strong video editing and animation skills working with After-Effects
* Knowledge of HTML
* Strong conceptual thinking
* Impeccable attention to detail
* Good communication and presentation skills
* A self-starter
* Strong organisational skills and experience dealing with people on all levels
* Diplomatic, convincing, confident, can-do attitude
* Experience working with DoubleClick Studio and Google Web Designer
* Experience working within advertising
* Experience of working with luxury brands Integrated
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
#Creative #Contract #12 month #London #Integrated #Midweight #Designer #Digital & #Print #Doubleclick #Aftereffects #AFX #HTML #advertising #banners #emails #marketing #luxury brands #B2C £30k dm email@example.com