Middleweight Designer to join a multi-skilled design studio in London.
- Originating creative concepts for brand identities and a wide range of communications.
- Developing concepts.
- Seeing projects through from initial conception to final production.
- You'll be responsible for generating innovative and creative design concepts for a wide range of brand/marketing materials and brand identities, which deliver on business objectives and appeal to the relevant audiences.
- Work seamlessly across print and digital with a good understanding of how best to use the relevant creative medium to communicate specific messages.
- Manage workflow and keeping to deadlines.
- The ability to present design work and rationale to the team, and when required, to assist with client presentations.
- Manage junior designers.
- Incorporate a solid understanding of materials, off-line and online production processes and technologies.
- Understanding digital design.
- Passion for design.
- A conceptual thinker, who is creative and able to represent the business ethos.
- Keen to take on new responsibilities.
- Love what you do.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of branding.
- Understanding of production processes.
- Keen interest. in the latest graphic design trends.
- Branding methodologies.
- A good understanding of the creative process and required stages.
Please apply for a detailed job spec
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.