Mid-Weight/Senior Exhibition Designer
This is an exhibition design role suitable for someone working in the industry for a minimum of 3 years. The candidate requires strong 3D design skills with 2D graphic skills an advantage.
The key points are:
- An Exhibition Designer with 3D design modelling capability.
- At least 3 years' experience in exhibition stand design.
- Creative designer with good attention to detail.
- Ability to sketch and interpret client's ideas into 3D models.
- Ideally with good awareness of manufacturing techniques, materials and specification
- Flexible work ethic and good team player
Quick and accurate designer able to model and render accurately and with a good understanding of dimensions, ergonomics, construction and pricing.
Must be fluent in Vectorworks/CAD, Adobe Creative Suites and 3D drawing packages.
Important to have the ability to self-check and analyse their own work.
It is a varied role and the person has to be adaptable to different situations, workloads and client profiles.
It is office based with UK and overseas travel to tradeshows.
Salary range £25K - £35k subject to experience
Private health insurance after 6 months service
Contributory Pension Scheme
20 days holiday, rising to a maximum 25 days depending on length of service (excluding bank holidays)
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.