We're in search of an experienced multidisciplinary Integrated Designer, with a digital focus to join our London-based agency. Our client are a leading creative agency for hospitality within the UK and have an amazing opportunity to join their design team and be able to work alongside some fantastic brands.
- You're a conceptual thinker with a meticulous approach to conceptual branding and creative craftsmanship, providing excellent design expertise in line with the brief, team and audience objectives.
- Self-motivated with a hunger for generating brilliant, award-winning work.
- Motivated to stay on top of new digital trends and industry innovation whilst finding ways to apply these within your own work.
- Prior professional branding, digital advertising, web design and animation experience.
The role will require you to work closely with our Marketing & Accounts, Strategists, Website Development and Digital teams, alongside our other creatives to ensure work is completed to agreed deadlines, and is of the highest standards.
You will be responsible for;
- Helping spearhead the creative on all our digital output
- Conceptual thinking informing an ideas-led approach
- Maintaining a meticulous eye for detail
- Driving simplicity and genuine usability in all work
- Create inspiring design ideas and execute across a range of digital channels (website, Facebook apps, Social ads and display advertising)
- Making improvements and design amends to our client's existing websites
- Taking creative responsibility for projects from initial brief through to finished product
- Responding productively to changing deadlines and priorities
- Selling work effectively both internally and with clients
- You will also have a real responsibility for developing approaches and solutions that will help shape our future practice.
You must be proficient in;
All aspects of the Adobe Creative Suite applications; Photoshop; Illustrator; Sketch app; XD; Invision
Desirable - Additional skills in AfterEffects, Lightroom, HTML & CSS a bonus.
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package and we even have an office dog! Best of all you'd be a part of the ongoing growth of this ambitious award-winning agency, who just happen to be the most friendly bunch you'll ever meet!
Please apply immediately with your CV and a link to your work.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.