Our client develops strategic marketing and brand building programmes for healthcare brands.
In addition to pharmaceutical promotion, the team provides strategic consultancy and communications support in the areas of medical devices and equipment, nutrition, veterinary medicine and general healthcare marketing-related challenges.
A strong Mid-weight Designer to support the Creative Team working across a broad range of clients on brand creation, campaigns and expression projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Staying up to date with industry trends.
- Producing consistently excellent visual work.
- Producing ideas and selecting the best ones.
- Communicating productively with management and clients to keep them up-to-date with project milestone.
- Creating direction for projects
- Creative suite package (InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Knowledge of current design tools and software
- Confidence to be bold with your work
- A creative and conceptual portfolio, including branding designs
- A candidate that has consumer experience, rather than medical/healthcare
- Experience in the design field
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
- Creating designs such as user interface, layouts, brand identity, iconography, presentation decks and storyboards
- Assists with briefs and idea conception
- Understands Brand and Visual Design as a discipline and a practice
- Partners with strategy, creative teams, UX, technology, and project management to ensure the project meets objectives and deadlines
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.