A Middleweight Graphic Designer is needed for a In-house design team who specialise in producing innovative and unusual gifts and gadgets.
The ideal person will have experience across print and digital graphic design and have had some packaging experience.
* A degree in graphic design (or equivalent)
* Design experience
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
* Experience generating design concepts and big ideas for campaigns
* Understanding of the gift industry and our company style
* Confidence working under pressure
* A portfolio that demonstrates all of the above
The successful candidate will:
* Work collaboratively with the Creative Director and design team to build and develop
products from concept to reality, focusing on product branding, packaging, and marketing materials.
* Support Creative Director with development and execution of unique products, including logo generation, style guides, branding, packaging mock-ups and point of sales displays.
* Be a self-motivated, highly organised creative individual with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
* Have the ability to take a brief from concept to completion with a focus on planning,
implementation, and accountability for delivery of project.
* Have a good understanding of imagery, composition, and design, as well a strong ability to problem solve and collaborate across all areas of design.
* Create and deliver product specifications to the highest standard under tight deadlines.
* Have excellent research skills, awareness of current creative trends and a willingness to explore different design solutions.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.