Location - Farringdon, London
Salary - £42k - £45k
Keywords (International, Design, Creative)
Our client, is seeking a highly skilled Designer with exceptional attention to detail and eye for design, layout and B2B thinking. Primarily working on Corporate B2B in the Legal Sector but also with opportunity to work within a diverse range of sectors from Investment Banking to Education and Music business.
Working with the design team the candidate will be responsible for their own creative thinking, taking forward initial design layouts. Working within certain client's corporate guidelines, producing final print ready artwork. The candidate producing pixel prefect digital assets, processing ongoing amendments and corrections to a whole spectrum of materials.
- Responsible for working on brochures, flyers and interactive PDFS
- Creating pieces for exhibition stands, CD artwork and press adds
- Excellent eye for details
- Working towards tight deadlines
- Clear communication with team members always
- Responsible for own creative thinking
- Generation of data rich charts and graphs and management of version control
- Export and management of artwork ready PDFs
- Formatting of typography
- Formatting of tables
- Colour control and management of RGB, CMYK and colour specs
- Usage of charts and graphing tools with Excel spread sheet data input
- Experience within HTML emails
- Setting up accurate artwork including cutter guides and other vector elements
- General knowledge to format designed pages from InDesign into a word doc
- Basic layout skills to take initial designs to next stage or final stages
- Troubleshoot HYML emails in Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of saving assets for web using Save for web functions
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.