Mid Weight Designer
You will be expected to design and develop online and offline graphics
- Create digital advertising campaigns throughout the year
- Work with internal stakeholders including Design Studio colleagues, UK Channels, PR, Visual Merchandising, NPD, Brand Creative and Marketing teams, to deliver engaging, impactful design which is, at all times, in-line with channel-specific customer profiles and shopping environments
- Creating online assets including page templates, design banners and emails.
- Create offline assets and visual merchandising tools including posters, leaflets, sampling packs, packaging, event artwork, etc.
- Mobile responsive email templates
- Keep the suite of landing pages up to date, ensuring they are mobile optimised, follow best practice and are fully tested
- Good understanding of all key delivery channels across digital platforms with a demonstrable portfolio
- Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash and Illustrator
- Ability to design email newsletters and understanding of coding HTML and CSS
- Design for print knowledge essential
- The ability to design promo graphics, banners (static and animated and landing pages)
- Print and digital artwork
- Understanding of luxury brands and being commercially aware
- Responsive web development
- Proven UX/UI Design ability preferable
Please apply for a detailed brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.