Our client is a London based award winning marketing/branding agency currently looking for a super talented mid-weight Art Director to join their growing creative team. They work across technology, engineering, sports and leisure sectors for large global clients, creating creative B2B communications.
We're looking for a true all-rounder. Someone who can create big ideas and design skills to make heads turn. Someone who can work as part of a creative team and someone who's happy to take ownership of a brief independenly.
You will work alongside a creative copywriter, creating creative solutions from complex propositions that solve business problems. You will be responsible for creating visual layouts, working within brand guidelines across brochures, whitepapers, print ads, presentations, infographics, brand guidelines, point of sale assets, landing pages, animated banners and emails.
You'll be comfortable using the full range of creative suite applications. And your portfolio is jam packed with impressive work across print, digital, video and social. Experience in a creative agency would be ideal and you'll be able to present your ideas to clients clearly and persuasively.
- Devise and develop creative advertising and communication concepts that engage the target audience and address the client's business problem
- Understanding the target audience and proposed media to be used in the campaign.
- Present ideas to the client services team for approval and development, collaborating with our copywriter
- Produce sketches, visual references and storyboards to convey the concept to the agency team, and then on to client, designers and producers
- Respond to client and research feedback and continue to develop the work until final approval stage
- Commission additional talent such as; photographers, illustrators, film directors and editors, animators, designers and copywriters through regularly reviewing their work and showreels.
- Oversee and direct the production of creative outputs e.g. print advertisements, films, websites and digital content, direct mailings, and social media content
Experience, skills and abilities
- 2/3 yrs in an Art Director role within an integrated agency, ideally with experience in B2B
- Excellent software/technical skills, full Adobe Creative Suite knowledge
- Experience in a multi-channel environment, developing and executing ideas across the whole spectrum
- Imaginative and full of ideas with the ability to apply creative thinking to business problems
- Aware of the latest production techniques, tools and materials
- Effective communicator who can 'sell' ideas in an inspirational way, great presenting skills
- Team player, with the ability to operate effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Tenacious and resilient
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.