Our client, a Sports Marketing and Communication Agency based in Somerset is looking for a Mid/Senior Designer with a digital background.
If you have a passion for cycling then this is for you!
As the Designer, you will work collaboratively with their social media, PR, media planning and buying, video and digital teams to produce standout creative solutions.
The role will be varied, highly creative, challenging and will focus on campaigns across print, digital,
social, video, and direct-to-consumer channels, through to creating engaging content for brand
websites, and design for print adverts for major cycling brands and beyond.
● Generating conceptual design ideas for campaigns and proposals
● Designing creative for digital, motion, branding and print, across all areas of the business
● Leading website strategy and design (UI, UX and GUI)
● Managing the creation of print and digital advertising from concept through to delivery
● Motion graphics to help bring to life our commercial video campaigns
● Print, advertising and marketing communications
● Design amendments, artwork, layout and image manipulation
● Contributing to presentations, proposals and motion showreels
● Source and/or create photography, illustrations, and graphics for individual projects
● Develop and produce marketing collateral to support the company's strategy and visual
● Directing and getting the best from internal designers and external creative contributors
● Championing and challenging our creative process and way of thinking
● Other reasonable duties, as directed by the senior creative team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will be a creative thinker and a multi-tasker, have strong print, digital skills and expertly know your
way aroundAdobe CC, in particular Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Motion design skills,
particularly After Effects and HTML5 would be a bonus but not essential.
You will have solid knowledge of digital development - enabling you to design ambitious but
achievable websites and a passion for creating visual and graphic solutions for a range of media types.
Again, motion graphic skills would be a bonus but not essential.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.