Perm & London
Based onsite 5 days per week. Paying up to £43k
Our client is a small and busy creative agency based in London and they are looking for a Mid-Senior Designer to join the team on a perm basis. They create engaging experiences for ambitious brands and are on the look out for a talented, dedicated and pro-active mid-senior designer to join the close knit team.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate a portfolio of original ideas and creativity. You will be capable of tackling creative briefs and translating these into solutions which work for our client's users and their commercial needs, with often challenging timescales.
- Design and deliver digital-first solutions across a range of mediums, from responsive websites to campaign assets
- Work on creative print, brand and identity projects from concept through to final execution
- Lead and create beautiful, user-centric designs and deliver award winning creative communications
- Being consistently mindful of the client and their commercial business requirements
- Support the whole team through open communication with developers, designers, copywriters & the project manager
- Work both individually and as part of a team
- A clear understanding of UX principles and scoping experience
- Comprehensive skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Maintaining an eye for craft and a keen attention for detail
- Ability to work with new and existing brands and be confident in pushing their creative boundaries
- Strong organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to create accurate, print-ready artwork
- Desire to be a key player in a small team
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.