Our client is a creative branding agency working with a wide range of national and international clients across retail, property, lifstyle, technology etc... They are expanding their design team and looking for a midweight and senior designer. They are based in Kent and working a few days in the office and remote.
We are looking for a talented, multi-disciplinary designer with bags of creativity and the technical skills to match. You will must be a hands-on mid/senior designer, capable of quickly finding their feet in a well-established, award-winning creative team. We are looking for someone who is a real team player who can:
- Pick up and pass on work effectively, ensuring continuity of vision and purpose.
- Communicate clearly and positively with other designers, strategists and developers, project managers and, of course, clients.
- Understand not only what they are producing but also why they are producing it.
- Happily take direction from our Creative Director and Head of Creative or any other colleague as appropriate.
The day to day...
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Head of Creative and the team to develop the creative direction of commissioned design work (e.g. campaigns, websites, video, print, marketing collateral, packaging etc.).
- Contribute to weekly design team meetings to improve quality, encourage collaboration, and ensure timely delivery.
- Work with the project delivery team as a project team member or project champion to ensure that projects are running smoothly and creative studio deliverables are being produced on time, on budget and to the right quality.
- Make a positive and imaginative contribution to the ongoing development of the agency's culture, values and outlook.
- Design engaging concepts for clients' brand and marketing communications that have a big, positive impact on their bottom line.
- Design and produce marketing communications (print and digital) collateral for our wide variety of clients
- Liaisie with clients to capture a full understanding of the brief and the wider project context
- Develop and deliver creative pitches to prospective and existing clients.
- Contribute to the account management of clients, developing business and demonstrating understanding of their needs to ensure excellent client/agency relationships.
- Work closely with Strategy and Development colleagues responsible to ensure all aspects of creative work are aligned and integrated.
- Broad agency/industry experience gained over 5+ years as a designer, graphic designer or similar design-led role.
- Integrated experience working across print, digital, social, video, branding, marketing etc..
- Love for design that is reflected through outstanding design work in a varied portfolio of concept-driven work.
- Encourage a collaborative and inclusive team dynamic.
- Generate strong creative ideas and concepts.
- High degree of expertise with design/creative software e.g. Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong aesthetic skills with a deep understanding of colours, fonts and layouts.
- Impeccable attention to detail and the ability to provide insightful feedback.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills are a must - you have to be able to articulate your creative vision while remaining open to others' ideas.
- Be supportive - you need to know how to work as part of a talented bunch of people.
- Resourceful and organised
- Inspirational - the creative team should naturally be keen for your input and creative opinion.
- Team-orientated, someone who is self-motivated and resilient under pressure.
- You must also have a strong sense of fun!
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.