Our client is a growing medical communications agency working with a number of high profile companies to deliver creative and innovative projects in medical education and events.
We are looking for a Medical Writer to join our growing team. As a key member of the medical writing team, you will work closely with colleagues in the Account Management teams on a range of medical communication activities, producing quality written materials for key clients in the pharmaceutical industry. If you are passionate about communicating science and delivering creative writing to a high standard, then we'd love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will report to the Principal Medical Writer.
This job is for you if you have:
- A sound scientific understanding and strong writing ability
- An aptitude for distilling complex scientific information into engaging and effective content, with a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- A high level of personal motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and effectively in a team across multiple projects
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines without compromising quality
- The ability to accept and act on constructive feedback
- A desire to develop your career in a successful and growing agency.
- Prepare high-quality written materials across a range of media, including slides, manuscripts, posters, meeting reports, websites and apps, under supervision and direction of the scientific lead
- Evaluate scientific data and produce clear and accurate materials
- Interact with medical experts in a number of assigned therapeutic areas
- Build and sustain successful client relationships
- Travel to client meetings and events as needed
- Keep abreast of advances and developments in a given therapeutic area
- Build and develop relationships with internal teams, collaborating effectively to deliver projects
- Provide creative and strategic input in meetings and during project development.
- A strong foundation in science, with an undergraduate degree in a biological or biomedical science
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills, with a track record of delivering projects to deadlines.
You might also have:
- A PhD or MSc in life sciences
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and processes
- Previous experience in medical communications
- Competitive salary, pension, 26 days of annual leave, season ticket loan, duvet days, free breakfast, Perkbox employee rewards scheme, birthday lie-in, option to purchase additional holiday, team days and socials.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.