Our client is a leading global entertainment brand who create ground-breaking projects across the globe. Within their marketing and creative team they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join them. You will be to be based in the UK but the position is fully remote.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for driving the overall planning and execution of the Group and its businesses Marketing, to position us as the go-to firm for publishers and developers, as well as the employer of choice for aspiring talent.
You'll be leading a small Marketing team to develop and oversee key marketing and promotion activities, across channels. You'll design, execute, and lead marketing campaigns that delight existing communities and engage new audiences across multiple platforms. You will own the relevant KPIs and work with our stakeholders, across multiple disciplines, to deliver success.
You will also be responsible for implementing our internal marketing communications strategy and manage staff engagement across all parts of the business.
The successful candidate will be an experienced marketer with a background in campaign planning within the video gaming industry or B2B. You have excellent writing skills, attention to detail and knowledge of social media and digital strategy. You are a team player, with a creative flair. You will be able to multi-task efficiently and work well in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to design and deliver integrated marketing programmess, from concept to execution.
- Partner with game development teams, studio management, Business MD's and recruitment to develop and deliver channel-focused digital marketing campaigns. (Includes, content development & marketing, PR, websites, email, paid advertising, social media, and others)
- Work with publishing partners to build effective co-marketing strategies.
- Working with our industry partners to maximize our partnership programmes and initiatives for its businesses
- Oversee internal and external marketing asset production, delivery, and distribution, and act as a point of sign off to ensure all content aligns with brand / campaign objectives.
- Develop KPIs to assess and monitor campaign success and deliver reports for all integrated marketing campaigns
- Supporting the Social Media Manager to grow engagement across channels
- Create marketing copy for brand, marketing and communications activity.
- Lead and mentor a small team
- Continually evolve and develop website content and messaging
To be succesful in this role you will have:
- 5-7 yrs Marketing experience in the video games or entertainment industries in marketing and/or communications.
- Knowledge of gamer culture and digital marketing trends.
- Proven track record of supporting and adding value to business projects through integrated marketing strategy
- Experience of managing multiple agencies and stakeholders, working with them to optimise campaigns, and reporting back.
- Comfortable using data and KPIs to assess integrated marketing campaign performance.
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and responsibility for projects from planning to execution.
- Experience in managing a small team.
- CMS experience a bonus
- A high level of motivation and proactivity, with the ability to identify opportunities for innovation and improvement and have the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team environment
- Collaborator who brings other stakeholders on board with ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to own and make decisions with incomplete information
- A passion for games!
- Highly motivated, organized, and approachable.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.