Our client, a B2B Media company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their marketing team.
Based in London this role will be fully onsite.
You will be working across different websites within Food, Home, Property, and Travel each a leading B2B social network, connecting their industry with the media.
The role covers marketing for all four sites, focused on continued growth for our subscriptions-based business. The successful candidate will also have additional responsibilities for events marketing.
The role will suit an individual who can demonstrate print and digital marketing skills as prerequisites. A key requirement of the role is to ensure each site's brand values, messaging and positioning are always clearly and consistently communicated.
The person appointed will implement online campaigns for the four sites and wider campaigns through channels including social media, websites, and industry events. The campaigns will stimulate everything from new business to maximising logins and the uptake of new functionality. Therefore, clear experience of data management/
segmentation and the ability to develop strategies for growth through data manipulation are essential.
Their site's features
- Journalist Alerts - requests from journalists to PRs for information required for articles
- Press release distribution via our high-impact News Alert emails
- Press centres, featuring press releases, corporate profiles, photo libraries
- Network, enabling PR professionals to create their own network within each site, and so connect and communicating with their closest journalists and influencers
- Stories - The latest articles from key journalists
- Updates - Posts from users to stimulate media engagement
- Help creating marketing campaigns for the four sites, from email marketing to social media campaigns, above-the-line to PR
- Promotion of new features to customers, to maximise site use and ensure customer retention
- Assistance with Property Press Awards event coordination and logistics
- Overseeing campaigns issued through our CMS, Mailchimp and other SaaS platforms
- Marketing to maximise use of new features by customers and to ensure customer retention
- Responsibility for ensuring best practice in overseeing data management
- Lead generation activities
- Providing site demos
- Attendance at industry events and collaborations with other industry events
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.