As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the tactical planning and delivery for the Italian markets (Institutional & wholesale). You will be implementing the marketing programmes in this region alongside the marketing executive. The role involves understanding key distribution channels in order to define and execute a robust marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for the ultimate delivery of marketing material appropriate to the audiences identified.
The marketing manager must be familiar with the key competitors and funds/strategies in Italy. Your task is to gather market intelligence to support marketing initiatives in conjunction with the country's sales team and the Head of Programme management.
- To work alongside the Projects and planning team to the development of the long-term marketing strategy for the Italian markets to ensure effective and timely implementation of the marketing plan.
- To ensure that IM EMEA is kept abreast of competitor activity and market developments in the markets that they support.
- To develop and coordinate the production of all marketing materials required for the target audience to ensure that all marketing communications are appropriately 'localised', including actively reviewing and updating existing materials as necessary and making fit for market segment (including strategic partnerships)
- To ensure that the agreed procedures for literature production are followed, including those for translation, print ordering and compliance approval.
- Plan and execute the advertising strategy for Italy and the target market segments.
- Plan and deliver the contact strategy for Italy - e.g. regular email communications to the defined target audience.
Website & contact strategy
- Develop targeted direct marketing communications (regular and marketing) and manage the local sales support team to ensure implementation. In doing so, formulate ways to increasingly tie all e-communications to country dedicated websites that will allow promotion of your projects. Its products whilst increasing website traffic.
- Develop and monitor the company's dedicated country website/s and in doing so actively review, consider and recommend ways to improve.
- Work alongside the local Italian PR Manager to ensure effective coordination of marketing and corporate communications activity
- To coordinate the organisation of sponsored in-country conferences, IM EMEA internal conferences and attendance at trade fairs and client seminars.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the budget allocated to support the marketing strategies in the countries they support. Ensure all headline expenditure with strategic partners is agreed up front with management and approved.
Maintaining and Strengthening the Brand
- To ensure that all materials are consistently executed in line with our brand and visual identity, guidelines
- Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
- Have significant experience within a globally diversified asset management firm or similar organisation
- Business standard Italian and English
- Experience of writing marketing material in Italian and English
- Must have experience of dealing with a variety of asset management products
- Able to demonstrable experience in planning and managing events from cradle to grave
- Experience in working with sales personnel and managing the marketing relationship with the sales team
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform preferable.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.