Our client is one of the UK's most exciting innovative food brands. They are already in over 1000 locations across the UK and Europe and investing heavily in their growth. They are looking for a Marketing Manager with an immediate start. Offices are based in London.
We are looking for an ambitious execution-oriented Marketing Manager who thrives in an innovative, fast paced, and ever-changing environment. You will be strategic in your thinking, process-driven and possess a commercially-grounded entrepreneurial flair.
This is a fantastic role that will have you managing a full mix of B2B & B2C marketing content across various channels, within a fast-paced and tenacious team. You'll be working seamlessly with external clients and stakeholders so exceptional project management and communication skills are essential.
- Create world-class B2B, B2B2C, B2C activation plans while working closely with the marketing and cross-functional teams
- Utilise online (Linkedin, PPC, emails etc) and offline marketing activities to drive and track B2B qualified lead generation, whilst building and nurturing relationships with new partners
- Work with our strategic partners (e.g. retailers, wholesalers, hospitality chains) and their marketing teams to guarantee a successful launch and consumer uptake
- Help to organise and project manage the execution of new B2B customer site launches, in-store seasonal promotions and new product launches in trade. Attracting new consumers, consistently ensuring you are tracking and reporting ROI
- Create (together with our in-house designers), order and manage all digital and traditional assets
- Develop presentations and other tools to support the sales team further and help them shine with flashy presentations, videos and images
- Continuously analyse and report on marketing activity to ensure results are aligned with objectives while remaining within budget and ROI
- Conduct market research, analysis and evaluating criteria for exploring new channels and international territories for expansion
- Plan the content for and manage all consumer social media channels
- Hands-on experience in supplier management, trade marketing and product management, ideally gained in a scale-up environment
- Experience of developing retail or leisure consumer activation programmes
- Sales focused with an exceptional understanding of promotional activities (in-store and on-line)
- Obsessed with customer experience & creative customer communication that drives sales
- A professional who can work to strict timelines, manage accurately forecasted budgets and execute
- Results orientated, with great initiative to "make things happen.
- Highly competent verbal and written communicator
- Confident working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite, including the design and manipulation of data into fairly complex spreadsheets
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.