Our client is a leading global entertainment brand who create ground-breaking projects across the globe. Within their marketing and creative team they are looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to join them. You will be to be based in the UK but the position is fully remote.
As a key member of the marketing design team, you'll be responsible for concepting and implementing all visual assets, taking a lead on all presentation design.
Working with the wider marketing department, you will create beautiful, impactful designs for marketing and communication collateral such as; presentations, social channel content, brochures, adverts, onboarding materials, events, reporting and case studies.
Your design will highlight the Group businesses' unique visual identity and ensure each brand visual language is consistently applied across all applications.
The successful candidate will have a background in presentation and graphic design either in-house, agency side or a mixture of both. You will be able to multi-task efficiently, working well under pressure in fast-paced environments.
In your role you will:
- Create all oof the Group's visual assets (digital, print and video) in support of recruitment campaigns, self-published games, events, internal and external communication documents, presentations, tools, branded merchandise and websites
- Lead on and deliver the design for all corporate and select business presentations for senior leadership and partner
- Maintain, protect and evolve the Group and its businesses visual branding, including brand bibles, as necessary, meeting the needs of our strategic objectives.
- Create and manage a library of visual assets.
- Answer creative briefs with innovative thinking and solutions and present these in cohesive, visually enticing presentations to the relevant stakeholder.
- Set visual direction for video shoots & editing
To be succesful you will have:
- 6 yrs+ of proven graphic design with a strong portfolio of presentation design
- Highly skilled at Microsoft Office
- Fluency in PPT Master Pages, Color Palettes, Type, Multimedia and Animation tools
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, focused on Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator, with some working knowledge of Premiere and After Effect a plus
- Have managed and delivered innovative multi-discipline projects from concept to completion
- Strong knowledge of website design
- Experience working with clients to meet design needs and usability challenges
- Experience in creating interactive charts and infographics extremely desirable
- Strong prioritization skills; ability to manage several projects at once
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and liaise with stakeholders
- A strong sense of digital design, composition and typography
- Experience in taking vague, and or complex briefs and distilling them down into simple, on brand compelling design solutions
- Layout and typography
- Iconography and illustration
- Organisation / time management
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative team environment
- Collaborator who brings other stakeholders on board with ideas
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to own and make decisions with incomplete information
- Understanding of communications needs whilst scaling globally
- Video and sound editing, sound knowledge of lighting and camerawork a bonus
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.