Our client is based in Berkshire and an expert in eCommerce Logistics, they are looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to work for their in-house marketing team. This role is Flexi remote 2 days remote 3 days in office
Duties & Responsibilities
· Oversee all the creative and graphical efforts that represent the brand.
· Produce all the brand assets, illustrated content, infographics and designs,
(the logo, colour and fonts for
the internal & external commercial materials) that will attract the eye
· Carry out market research to keep up to date with customer, as well as trying to predict future trends
· Support product development for any product & service launches and photo shoots.
· Support internal communications & engagement activities - i.e., Town Hall
· Write, distribute and update company style and branding guides.
· Champion the brand, ensuring all brand guidelines are adhered to, collaborate with other departments
so that the creative output is consistent and has the highest quality standards
· Manage all image sourcing and control quality. Lead any in-house filming or photography projects
· Manage direct mailing activities and send mailshots via Mailchimp
· Generate powerful presentations, service guides, tariffs through the company's visual identity
· Enhance existing core catalogue & collateral and take these to the next level.
· Collaborate with colleagues across multiple departments
· Promotion management (Promotional Goods, Budgeting, distribution)
· Leadership and management of a Graphic designer assistant
· Ensure that your team receive the communication and instructions needed to act in accordance with
company policies and procedures.
· Take part in creating SOPs and contribute to the companys Quality and Environmental Management programme.
Skills & Competencies
· Position requires strong multi-task, time, and project management skills
· Excellent communications, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Technical knowledge of the design process
· Strong presentation/facilitation skills
· Experience with and an understanding of market research
· Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
· Ability to manage work pressures and stress
· Problem solving and data analytical skills
· Motivational and mentoring skills
· High attention to detail and analytical skills
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.