A Berkshire based company are looking for a Marketing Editor & Campaign Executive
FTC: 12-month maternity contract
Ideally starting mid-June
The role will be working within their marketing team and you will be involved in the planning and implementation recipe-led marketing and communications activation, working to develop themed cooking classes and experiences, customer newsletters, and original online content. Responsibilities also include the translation of international central recipes for the UK market, local recipe development, testing, and copying writing/proofreading support for the wider marketing team.
- Responsible for the planning, development, and activation of the brand communications plan to support the overall marketing strategy. To include original blog content inspired by new and old recipes and collections, current trends, launches and promotions
- Responsible for all copywriting, editing and uploading of content across all platforms
- Support overall marketing efforts with content creation and proofreading
- Research, planning, and creation of original recipe-led content for thematic pages, articles, recipe spotlights and weekly favourites
- Translation of International recipes for UK market and subsequent testing and feedback
- Quality check local recipe development based on market requirements and customer needs, including research, recipe inputting, testing, assisting in food photography and food styling, Guided Cooking, proofreading, and finalising online and printed materials for both local and global projects.
- Create promotion/marketing of themed recipes
- Define business targets, KPIs, quality standards and benchmarks for the recipe business within the UK and Ireland
- Manage agency and supplier management: coordinate relationships with external agencies, recipe contributors and other relevant partners
- Support technical and customer care team with recipe knowledge by answering questions from customers and salesforce
- Managing the network of external recipe testers, including training, overseeing and analysing results
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.