MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Digital - 6 Month Contract)
KEYWORDS: (Project Management, Music Products and Technology, Entertainment,websites, apps, email, social, video and digital advertising, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+)
SALARY: £30,000 (Negotiable)
A 6-month contract to support the marketing team with their digital and content marketing across a wide range of music production products.
With an industry-leading reputation, this company aim to be at the forefront of marketing, integrating seamlessly into music culture and lifestyle.
Whether launching new products or running campaigns, digital content marketing activity covers websites, apps, email, social, video (in-house studio) and digital advertising. This role is to support the execution, approvals and timely publishing of all content by liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers.
As a hub for all the communication you'll be experienced in the project management side of marketing to work productively, keeping a macro view on the real priorities.
You'll be a confident clear communicator with experience working with marketing agencies allowing positive effective relationships to be quickly formed.
This skill will also be called upon when working with other countries when the master English global content is first formed. An ability to gracefully suggest improvements and have high standards / good attention to detail is required.
A good level of written English is desirable to offer creative solutions to turning technical product information into engaging optimised words / content that will resonate with target audience.
Being a digital marketing role, with the support of a specialist agency, an understanding of marketing technology is expected.
An understanding of brand guidelines / best practice from previous roles will also be useful and there may be content that falls short that should be identified before it goes out.
An interest in dance music / DJ culture or music technology is desirable but not essential if you have natural passion for what you do.
With a wide view on lead content, it's tone and our brand positioning, a key element of the role is to work cross functionally with the rest of the marketing team.
That could be giving feedback on the video marketing rough cut, a sense check of a press release, attending an event or full team meeting on a multi-channel new campaign plan.
With many companies going through digital transformation, your digital eye on what the wider team is doing to look out for areas that need better digital integration will always be welcome in a team that loves to learn and share.
A key channel for digital content is Social Media, channels include Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Google+.
- Circa 4 yrs+ commercial marketing experience in a similarly demanding role is required.
- An understanding of content marketing platforms is desirable.
- Experience of working with creative marketing agencies and the processes involved is required.
- Fluent English written and verbal skills is required. A secondary European language is desirable but not compulsory.
- Qualifications in marketing or business-related subjects are required.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders with strong presentational skills are required.
- Personable and positive approach with the ability to be a team player, comfortable in a fast-paced commercial environment.
- The ability to understand and technical products (consumer electronics) is a must.
- Some understanding or passion for music culture would be preferable although not strictly necessary.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.