MARKETING EXECUTIVE (CHANNEL/RETAIL)
KEYWORDS: (Campaigns, Retail, Display, Promotions, POS, Marketing Plan, Music, Technology)
SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000
An experienced Marketing Executive is required by a globally successful music and technology company with an industry-leading reputation.
Working closely with the Channel & Digital Marketing team, Planning, Sales & Distribution departments, you will be responsible for delivering channel communications, partner enablement tools, and partner marketing campaigns with the focus on delivering revenue and profitable growth through the distribution network. Planning and executing the pan-EMEA and in country channel marketing strategy covering retail display, promotions, dealer communications and POS as an integrated part of the marketing plan.
- Channel Strategy and Implementation, developing and owning the execution of EMEA channel marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Channel Marketing Manager for channel, global and EMEA sales teams.
- Manage EMEA Sales Channel Promotion Campaigns within budget guidelines and in coordination with other marketing campaigns and sales objectives.
- Manage Instore Retail / POS Presence, managing rollout initiatives across EMEA within budget, ensuring brand consistency.
- Distribution of Retail Marketing Materials to all global and local stakeholders.
- Channel, Retail & Dealer Relations, liaising with relevant retail partners and distributors to maintain strong channel relations.
- Plan and deliver regular communications from the company to its network of dealers and distributors via email newsletters or similar media.
- Distributor Marketing, you will be the sole point of contact for all MEA distributor marketing queries. Assess and produce marketing materials specifically for distributor market ensuring all activities are on brand and consistent with brand image.
- Scope out and implement effective communications strategies for distributors and support local activities.
- Social Media Channel Integration, ensuring social media channels / rich media assets are being utilised by retailers in their end user communication.
- Strategic Campaigns Marketing - with direction, plan, execute and deliver ad hoc product-specific campaigns for all brands using full marketing mix against predetermined KPI's including briefing PR agencies, coordinating events, securing product placements, executing email marketing and social media posts.
- Budget Responsibility -To ensure all channel, retail and POS campaigns are executed within budget.
- Previous and proven channel marketing experience is essential within EMEA setting.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in a marketing discipline).
- Experience of directly managing external and internal customers and stakeholders including working closely with agencies is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal establishing excellent working relationships across multiple territories and cultures.
- Must be numerate and commercially astute including budget management skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent organizational skills as well as the ability to generate new ideas, and to influence others.
- Ability to adapt to retail best practices to channel marketing strategy.
- Strong project management with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Interest in music and or/technology is useful as well as the ability to speak another language.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.