We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join a leading professional services company and help develop their group marketing activities. As part of the wider marketing team you will support across all external marketing campaigns. Their offices are just outside of east London on the essex borders. They are working flexi remote system.
Are you a marketing executive looking for your next challenge? Or a marketing executive looking for that next step in your career? Are you creative and keen to make your mark?
Work with the head of marketing and wider marketing team to develop and implement our marketing objectives:
- Manage all advertising and media relationships for group advertising activities - reviewing content and coming up with new approaches.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for all group businesses including suggesting new channels and improvements to current channels.
- Work with our graphic designer to create video, infographics and other media for use across our campaigns.
- Work with the head of marketing to develop and execute new and cross sell campaigns.
- Support the head of marketing in our brand and digital strategies.
- Manage our sponsorship events calendar - including brand opportunities and attendance.
- Create engaging website content for our various audiences.
- 2yrs plus experience working as a marketing executive
- Experience owning relationships with advertisers and developing engaging campaigns
- Experience managing social media strategies
- Knowledge of email software and managing advertising schedules
- Experience in generating creative B2B campaigns
- A skilled written and oral communicator
- Experience in managing paid social media campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook
- Experience in the automotive or insurance sectors a plus
- Strong B2B marketing experience
Why would you want to work for us?
- We offer a flexi working environment between office and home
- We have a strong commitment to fostering an engaging culture and values environment
- You'll have access to our extensive discounts and rewards platform
- We have annual bonus, holiday trading and cycle to work schemes
- We have an Employee Assistance Programme - and you'll have access to an online Wellbeing hub, as well as our team of mental health first aiders.
- Our life insurance covers you for 4 times your salary
PLease send your CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.