Our client, is a London purpose consultancy and activism agency and they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team.
Working with managers to oversee the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising opportunities, and client acquisition. Reports to and coordinates with other department heads to manage company budgets, objectives, and activities. Working on brand campaigns, content marketing and various cross-channel marketing initiatives,
- Creating fun marketing content for blogs, emails, social media and webinars boosting engagement
- Maintaining and updating the website using the content management system
- Work with all departments on exciting new projects
- Assisting with the creation of reports, data analysis and presentations.
- Events Management
- Manage and update the Keynote library (used for pitched for new clients)
- Evaluating paid marketing/advertising opportunities
- Create and Produce the internal newsletter for all employees
- Have a positive can-do attitude and enjoys working as part of a team
- An excellent communicator
- Have excellent written/content creation skills
- A creative person who enjoys coming up with new Marketing related concepts
- Strong social media skills
- Excellent organisational skills with a good attention to detail
- The Capacity to multi-task and prioritise your time effectively
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.