Our client is a leading global organiser of trade show events and conferences across different sectors. They are looking for Marketing Executives to join their marketing team on a 4 month fixed term contract basis. Offices are based in central London with some flexi remote working.
We are looking for a self-starter with a genuine passion for all things marketing, media and digital; with previous experience implementing digital marketing campaigns, copy writing and amplifying marketing partnerships with strong content coordination across multiple channels.
Our Marketing Executive will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can multi-task and has strong attention to detail, driven by deadlines and highly organised.
The brand you'll be working on is a market leading education technology tradeshow with an exciting customer base, market leading products and a real community feel. This is a very exciting time to join the team as we have launched a new digital content hub, new brand and continue building our global series events in UK, Brazil and Asia. Our Key Account clients include Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Our team, customers and partners are extremely proud to work on this brand and we're looking for someone fun, friendly and bursting with ideas to embody our ethos and represent it at the highest level.
- Work with key external suppliers and internal teams: Designers, Digital, Data & Campaigns teams to ensure all channels are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend.
- Telemarketing campaigns where relevant, to increase online pre-registration for key account events.
- Design work, editing and proofing of tangible and/or digital creative
- Provide social media support to improve online brand presence for Key Accounts and sponsors- message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition and engagement campaigns in conjunction with digital team.
- Working within the commercial marketing team, execute content marketing programmes
- Provide regular channel analysis for regular reporting of event KPI performance vs. target.
- Work closely with client engagement team to implement processes and ensure all marketing items are delivered within timeframe
- Work with show marketing, central and content teams to deliver email, digital and social campaigns for sponsors
- Create commercial marketing collateral, including maintaining and updating digital media kits
- Support team on any sponsorship campaigns
- Copy writing for all marketing collateral and campaigns
- Support on Commercial marketing initiatives- scope out new digital offerings, implement and adapt ongoing processes and selling rules
- Post show analysis and reporting Ad hoc data analysis and reporting for Key Accounts
- Support team on any sponsorship campaigns
- Provide general admin support as and when required to the team
- Work with key external suppliers and internal teams: PR, graphic designers and internal automation teams
- Support reviewing, proofreading and sourcing the right images for any marketing collateral
- Maintain the marketing cost tracker for each event, by raising PO's and communicating these to suppliers,
- Manage the delivery of all UK & strategic partnerships, liaising with designers, providing collateral, building relationships and monitoring execution
- Provide regular channel analysis to Marketing Manager for regular reporting to understand the impact and engagement for our digital campaigns
- Support the wider marketing campaigns to ensure all timelines and deliverables are met
- Excellent copy writing/proofing skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Articulate, well spoken, excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Creative background, experience working with external suppliers (i.e. designers)
- Able to give clear concise creative direction
- Able to work autonomously and strategically to complete tasks
- Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional time and project management skills and proven experience working to tight deadlines
Experience & Knowledge - Desirable
- Solid understanding of Adobe design packages, Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign (experience of using/understanding of how these packages work (preferable)
- Experience working in large scale events
- Telemarketing experience (good phone manner)
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.