Our Client is looking for a Consumer Marketing Executive to join one of their on-site teams in Hertfordshire. The role would be a mix of WFH and being in the office one/two days a week.
You will be supporting the implementation of the client's consumer brand strategies and tactics across UK and Ireland to help drive revenue and market out-performance.
- Support the marketing team in the implementation of the marketing plans for a range of brands following the direction of the Head of marketing
- Create briefs for external agencies under supervision
- Develop POS materials for all brands based on requirements from the sales team
- Effectively collaborate with Head of category and National Account Manager to implement marketing activities in-store to maximise reach, conversion and ROI
- Coordinate management and optimisation of social media channels, including coordinating any relevant content creation by third parties, ensuring fit with brand propositions and tone of voice
- Support localisation of the global marketing campaigns/materials to ensure UK market relevance
- Manage E-commerce and related activities to ensure content is relevant and up to date
- Develop product/range shots with third party agency
- Supports the development of the high impact brand specific materials required by wholesalers and independent pharmacies
- Contribute ideas with a focus on continuous improvement
- Adhere to all company principles and policies
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.