A Consumer Marketing Executive is required for a Healthcare Beauty Brand based in Watford. **This role is a 12month contract**
The successful candidate, will support the implementation of the client's consumer brand strategies across the UK and Ireland to help drive revenue.
You'll need to be a great communicator, as you'll be working alongside our client on a daily basis - contributing to the development of tactical and brand media strategies while building relationships with stakeholders at every level of the business.
- Support the marketing team in the implementation of strategies for a range of brands, following the direction of the senior business manager.
- Create briefs for external agencies.
- Develop POS materials for all brands based on the requirements of the sales team.
- Effectively collaborate with the shopper marketing manager and Senior account manager to implement marketing activities in-store, maximising reach, conversion and ROI.
- Coordinate management and optimisation of social media channels, including any relevant content creation by third parties, ensuring fit with brand propositions and tone of voice.
- Support localisation of global marketing campaigns/materials to ensure UK market relevance.
- Manage e-commerce and related activities to ensure content is relevant and up-to-date.
- Develop product/range shots with the client's third party agency.
- Support the development of high-impact, brand-specific materials required by wholesalers and independent pharmacies.
- Contribute ideas with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Adhere to all company principles and policies.
- A highly organised, confident communicator with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to understand and recognise key client deadlines and schedules.
- Skilled at multi-tasking and calm under pressure.
- Well-presented and professional with a proactive work attitude.
#Creative #Contract 12mths #Watford #Herts #Marketing / #Account Executive #AE #Project #Management #Strategy #Social #Media #POS #Marketing #Consumer #Healthcare brand client for #Agency
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.