We have an exciting position for a Marketing Director to join a leading global entertainment brand who create ground-breaking projects across the globe. Within their marketing they are looking for a Marketing Director to lead a great team. You will need to be based in the UK but the position is fully remote.
Reporting to the Group Director, Marketing and Communications, the Marketing Director will create and deliver compelling and effective marketing campaigns. This is a hands-on role where you will own the strategy, planning, and execution of all marketing activity. You will engage with, mentor, develop and manage the integrated marketing team, which also includes, creative, community and PR. You'll need to position and promote the Group studios to attract new talent to the organization, represent product (primarily liaising with publishing partners), boost awareness of the various brands and to communicate news, progress, information and activity both internally and externally as appropriate.
You'll be creative and experienced with specialised experience of digital marketing and social media within the video/entertainmet/games industry.
In this role you will:
- Create and develop an integrated marketing plan for the Group studios, with specific focus on attracting talent
- Manage and present internal communications: events, news, activities etc.
- Manage and present external communication: website, community engagement, publisher assistance for product information and promotion, requests for assets, industry events, cross-platform business promotion, social media, PR, launches etc.
- Implement, manage and raise awareness of the Group studios across all channels by creating and instilling consistent brand values, voice and messaging to the company's audience.
- Create, develop and nurture a wider audience for the company through traditional and non-traditional channels; websites, social media, video diaries, presentations, live events, charitable concerns, partnerships and programmes etc.
- Create and deliver compelling creative content
- Establish and manage the group's Digital's community, as well as creating and maintaining broader community
- Lead the Marketing Team to ensure consistent quality and ambition through all team members. Ensure visibility and clear career goals for every team member.
- Budgeting for the Marketing function and reviewing performance. This should include internal and external costs where necessary.
- Working closely with and reviewing the performance of all Marketing activities and be the point person for all partner agency agreements.
To be succesful, you will have:
- Extensive experience leading the ideation and production of creative marketing
- Adept at Brand Marketing, Partner/channel Marketing and driving measurable performance through digital and social campaigns to grow a highly international business
- Proven experience as a marketing professional with international experience, ideally across Europe, US and APAC.
- Be an exceptional leader of people and communicator with excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in establishing, winning and maintaining an active community on-line.
- Experience of successfully running an independent marketing budget and prioritizing the demands of a business in accordance with it.
- You will be both hands on /operationally driven, while also able to function at a highly strategic level with senior leadership across the business.
- A Charismatic communicator.
- Relationship builder and manager.
- Understanding of the game development process a major plus.
- Team leader.
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.