A Marketing Designer is required to support the global product & marketing activities of a Dorset based Marketing Company.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding or passion for the global beauty industry, as well as an appropriate design style.
- Support global inhouse creative marketing activity, under the direction of the Creative Marketing Manager.
- Provide graphic design support for activities such as product brochures, corporate stationery, exhibition booth design, adverts, exhibition invites, social media artworks.
- Support the maintenance of the company website and digital marketing strategy.
- Provide design support for customer projects - this could be technical assistance or creating a brand concept and packaging designs for a start-up.
GRAPHIC DESIGN SUPPORT
- Design invites, email signatures and booth artwork for international exhibitions.
- Assist with designing presentations - product and customer focused.
- Provide graphic design support to the sales team: artworking customer designs in line with production requirements, creating product visuals (2D only), logo/artwork design when required.
- Assist with designing sales tools: printed brochures, press packs, company profiles.
- Assist with design of biannual Mag: laying out articles, artworking for print.
- Create adverts for industry press.
- Update corporate stationery and business cards, communicate requirements with external printers.
- Create social media artworks that are eye-catching, relevant and platform-appropriate.
- Create short GIFs or animations for social media.
- Assist with maintaining the company website: designing banners, inputting to the product catalogue via CMS, selecting and resizing appropriate imagery for site refreshes.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent initiative and creative thinking.
- Keyboard and computational skills - Excel; Word; PowerPoint.
- Intermediate-advanced skills with graphic design software - Adobe In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Commercial awareness of the beauty industry and understanding of B2B marketing.
- Works well without supervision but also under creative direction.
- Good motivation and ability to prioritise own work.
- Understanding of both printed and digital marketing channels.
- Experience of CMS and e-marketing software would be a benefit to this role.
- Ability in copyrighting and illustration would be a benefit to this role.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.