Our client, a London-based global music company is looking for a Marketing Copywriter the role will be for 4 days per week rolling contract.
Your role will be to create and manage copy for the global business, keeping copy organized around a clear copywriting schedule and written to our brand TOV. This role plays an important and valued role that sits within the Creative & Content team however collaborates with Website, Sales, Events, and Digital Marketing teams globally to deliver copy business-wide. Reporting into the Creative Producer, this role produces all marketing copy for brand, events, SEO, and content (blog, social media). This role also manages a floating team of 1-2 freelance copywriters who write SEO/Blog articles by assignment.
You will be working closely with the central team in London, but liaising regularly with our teams in 15 global locations to support copywriting and manage all translation requests. To be successful in this role, the Marketing copywriter should have experience with online and offline publishing, generating traffic and leads for a business. This role is vital to help us reach out target audience. It's also crucial this person is agile across Email and online project management tools used to collaborate with teams to receive briefs, review and proof copy ex. Microsoft Teams, Trello. It's key that the Marketing Copywriter is super-organized, passionate about what they do and their enthusiasm shines through in their work.
This summarises the main key responsibilities of your role but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time.
- Writing marketing copy across all business needs including artist bios, music releases, campaign, advertising, emails, press releases, and sales & marketing materials
- Research, report, assemble, and write content pieces for min. 4 blog/SEO posts a week on various content - album releases, artist interviews, music festivals, etc. OR assign SEO/blog to floating freelance copywriters
- Setup of editorial calendar or copy schedule to manage copy deadlines, liaising with other key studio partners to plan and ensure the final delivery deadline of each project is achievable as a group and the flow of copy to design and content is tightly managed
- Define and lead on all copy process, sign off of approved copy (within an established copy library) and filing all approved copy to relevant job folders
- Managing copy agencies & incoming translation requests across our international offices using an Excel tracking sheet, and managing POs and invoicing related to translation projects
- Management of freelance copywriters, and editing/proofing of any additional content supplied by freelance writers
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.