Marketing Copywriter (German language skills) #lux #fashion needed ASAP. Amazing company! On-site London 5 days per week.
My client is a UK super lux fashion, beauty and lifestyle digital brand who is now seeking a talented Copywriter with native level German language skills to join their busy creative and marketing team based in their stunning offices in London. Reporting into the German markets Marketing Sub Editor.
· Translate English marketing copy into German in a way that remains faithful to the original content with creative flair for localisation, recreating a strong editorial voice in a way that reaches German-speaking markets
· Email marketing copy: Translating weekly customer emails, including designer- and trend-focused email campaigns
· Promotions: Translating copy for all promotional activities, including banners, competitions, designer launches and seasonal campaigns
· Site copy: Translating site navigation and customer-care policy documents
· Printed projects: Translating printed marketing projects such as gift guides, seasonal guides and postcards
· In the absence of the existing Fashion Writer, provide holiday cover by translating articles for the daily online magazine.
Your Skills / Experience:
· German mother tongue
· Fluent in English, both written and spoken
· Experience of copywriting within the fashion or a related industry
· Experience of translation
· Knowledge of, or interest in, fashion and the luxury market
· Basic knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
· Ability to work to stringent deadlines
· Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
This is a rare opportunity, so dont miss out! send me your cv and folio ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.