Our client, is looking for a Marketing Copywriter for a 12month period ( Day Rate: £250 per day). You will be working within their marketing and communications team within the areas related to Corporate Risk and Broking.
You will be creating a typical range of Editorial and Content assignments includes original drafting of web site articles and summaries, blog posts, research reports, opinion papers, social media posts and infographics as well as editing copy written by consultants and external contributors. As well as the SPOE on all marketing materials and agree compliance with internal brand and compliance guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quickly and efficiently assimilating materials such as research findings, presentations and webcasts. that are typically supplied as background to an assignment.
- Researching hashtags and keywords.
- Drafting website articles and social media posts.
- Working closely with business leaders and subject experts to establish key themes and develop story lines that resonate with target audiences. Using interview skills to limit and maximize their time input.
- Producing content to agreed deadlines and specifications. Establishing and managing required internal and external approval processes.
- Ensuring that all materials worked on meet the client's brand and are consistent with editorial and content guidelines (available on the company intranet).
- Ensuring that all materials worked on, and produced within the marketing team are compliant with Financial Promotions guidelines.
- Staying current with key topics in areas of subject focus, in order to reference external points-of-view and research where it can add to clients content.
- Completing performance review and career development procedures as directed by line manager.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Experience writing in financial services or highly regulated industry
- Experience with similar corporate writing/editing/PR role or as a business journalist/freelancer writing news and in-depth features.
- Confident in writing for digital and social media.
- Clear understanding of how to write content that is search-engine friendly and ability to fully leverage content across multiple digital and social media channels.
- Strong research and interviewing skills and ability to communicate complex ideas in a jargon-free and engaging manner.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently but collaboratively in a team-based environment and to build relationships internally to meet editorial and marketing objectives.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.