MARKETING COORDINATOR (Brand)
Location: London (Central)
Salary: £20k - £25k
Keywords: (Strategy, Campaigns, Planning, Analysis, B2B, B2C, Online, Offline, Events)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketer to work with a hugely successful company to help with their large portfolio brands.
This is an exciting time to join the company with expansion plans throughout Europe and development of sub brands, venturing into new areas.
They are looking for someone who is very detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work independently on a list of projects. You will be applying your marketing, strategy and design skills within the B2C and B2B area. The role primarily supports the Marketing Director in working on both traditional and digital marketing skills across various channels to ensure a smooth coordination and delivery of marketing campaigns and initiatives across the portfolio.
The aim of the role is not only working on all aspects of general marketing of the brand but also develop your own skills and knowledge to grow within the company.
- Working with the Marketing Team on implementing rebrand projects, maintaining and further developing new and future brands within the wider portfolio.
- Developing a more detailed understanding of target market, Sales processes and Brand Marketing strategy. Creating a plan of action which fits with Media and Experiential Marketing streams. Placing all activity into the Media & Marketing Planner.
- Supporting the execution of all Marketing, Experiential, internal and external campaigns.
- Assisting on new and existing brand propositions/USP's.
- Creative support, feedback, template creation and managing marketing collateral (brochures, marketing giveaways, print materials).
- Ensuring brand guidelines and consistency are guaranteed on anything linked to the brand.
- Guiding the in-house photographer and any photography projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Working with any creative agencies and in-house graphic designers to finalise creative projects from start-to-finish.
- Working on maintaining brand messages and visual content on collateral overall and where needed help implement them on the website and portal CMS.
- Assisting in optimising the Marketing mix/budget and execute plans and campaigns to generate maximum leads.
- Help manage Photography, 360 & VR content projects
- Ability to collect and analyse sector specific data, competitors, benchmark competition & profile prime prospects, create a plan of action.
- Assisting in managing the Marketing Budget, adding costs and working within the pre-set budget lines.
- Managing potential Marketing interns and their day-to-day tasks.
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in a marketing or communications role
- Willing to contribute ideas to Marketing strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi task with ease and accuracy, able to juggle a diverse group of projects
- Flexible and hard-working, "a can-do attitude"
- Taking initiative and working pro-actively
- Ability to work in a pressurised, fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Basic design skills in Photoshop or InDesign and other Adobe packages are beneficial
- Basic copywriting skills are an advantage
- Basic technical understanding of HTML and working with CMS systems.
- Eye for detail is essential, a creative mind and good feel for style
- The ability to speak a foreign language would also be an advantage, preferably Spanish, Portuguese or Dutch, but not essential.
- A degree in a Marketing/Communications related subject or similar qualification.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.