We have a fanastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Communications Manager to join a leading fashionwear brand. Reporting to the Heaod of Marketing, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of all marketing communications activity across owned digital and retail channels. This position will offer some flexi remote working. Offices are based in London.
An essential part of the Marketing Communications team, responsibilities include the management of marketing campaigns and activities, development and maintenance of weekly plans and schedules, fostering great relationships with our Product teams, briefing and execution of weekly web and email content and overseeing retail marketing activity in our stores and concessions. The role also includes support of our franchise and wholesale partners as and when required.
You will need to have lots of ideas and the tenacity to execute them seamlessly and with exceptional attention to detail, great people skills and the ability to think creatively, strategically, and commercially. A strong customer focus is key, with the ability to put them at the heart of what we do. This is a fast-paced and varied role within a busy marketing team so you must be comfortable and confident managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines, while maintaining a consistently high quality of work. In return, the business will look to hone and develop your skills and give you excellent exposure to all kinds of marketing activity, from instore events to new product launches.
Planning & Campaign Management
- Own brand marketing campaigns end-end, including briefing and roll out of assets. This includes everything from large-scale promotions to calendar moments and new collection launches
- Work collaboratively with a whole host of internal teams to bring the above to life. This includes Retail, Ecommerce, Performance Marketing and Product teams as well as third parties and agencies
- Take ownership over the overall Marketing Comms calendar and weekly content plans, ensuring they are updated as things change in real time and circulated like clockwork within the team
- Foster great relationships with our Buying and Product teams and keep in regular contact to ensure that our seasonal, monthly and weekly product stories and information remain relevant and up-to-date
- Work closely with the Merchandising and Trading teams to ensure all promotional activity is correctly accounted for
- Be accountable for the weekly email and web changeout briefs, working with Ecommerce/ Performance Marketing to ensure our Creative teams have all the information required in a timely manner
- Act as the key contact for retail marketing activity in our stores, outlets and shopping centres across the UK and in Europe
- With support from the Marketing Comms Manager, help develop and evolve a Retail Marketing Toolkit to help our store teams better help themselves - this includes guidance on everything from surprise and delight activity (like gift with purchase activations) to store birthdays and events
- Work closely with the Retail and VM teams to brief all retail assets into the creative team in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the Retail team in building and maintaining great relationships with shopping malls and centres and continue to gain good exposure across their channels
- Support the Head of Marketing and Concession & Wholesale Marketing Manager in developing great relationships with our concession and wholesale partners with a view to maximising brand exposure
- Maintain and circulate Retail Marketing summaries and reports to keep the senior team aware of all activity and results
- Develop ideas and help execute experiential marketing activities including store openings, calendar events and brand activations throughout the year. Analyse success and ensure regular reporting and lessons learned are shared
- Minimum 5yrs marketing experience, ideally in a retail or fashion environment
- Strong understanding of digital and retail marketing principles and practices
- A creative eye and attention to detail with experience briefing creative and managing projects preferred
- Passionate about marketing, retail & fashion
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A real team player with strong people skills and the ability to quickly forge great working relationships both internally and externally
- Easygoing. Works well in a fast-paced commercial environment, dealing well with tight deadlines
- A real people person. Open, warm and approachable. Able to build great relationships throughout the business
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.