A leader in music production and DJ equipment are looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to join their marketing team.
Your role will be to support the marketing team in the implementation and administration of the marketing strategy for both Europe and MEA in order to drive and support global sales and increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Product management (25%) - Manage, ordering and coordinate all marketing and artist relation stock (free of charge and loan). This includes keeping records, processing orders, organizing the marketing section of the internal warehouse, liaising with partners and couriers and monthly reporting to headquarters in Japan.
- Social media (20%) - To support the Marketing Manager and Pro Audio Marketing Executive by implementing and monitoring the content on the social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) using internal tools available
- Press samples and artist seeding (20%) - With the direction from the Marketing Manager, liaise with the AR team and PR Marketing Executive on product distribution from press and artists. It is the responsibility of the post to ensure this is managed within the budget accordingly and in a timely fashion while maintaining strong industry relations to maximise benefits key to the business line, this may require a level of negotiation.
- Public Relations (15%) - With the direction from the Marketing Manager, coordinate and collate information required for the distribution of press releases and any supplementary material. To ensure this is done effectively within specified time frames allocated in coordination with the global team. This includes creating, uploading and updating marketing assets on the online B2B portal and sending emails via Mail Chimp.
- Artist agreements (5%) - Coordination of marketing requirements including rights usage, contracts for music and photography. Following up and reporting.
- Support and admin (15%) - Provide additional support to the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executive (Channel/Retail, PR/Advertising, Events and Partnerships, Pro Audio)
Knowledge and Skill requirements
- Educated to degree level in a marketing discipline or equivalent
- Previous marketing experience or administration and coordination in a fast-paced commercial environment is essential
- Exposure in all facets of marketing is advantageous, the experience of working on a global brand is preferred
- High level of attention to detail is essential with the ability to proofread and check marketing assets to ensure communications is presented correctly and error-free
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal establishing good working relationships
- Excellent numerical skills with a high level of accuracy
- Highly motivated with extremely proficient organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines demonstrating excellent time management skills with a methodical approach to work
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office suite particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent presentation building software)
- Interest or some understanding of the electronic dance music culture is advantageous but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.