Our client, a B2B Marketing Agency specialising in the technology and communications sector is looking for a Marketing Campaign Project Manager with experience executing marketing and running email campaigns.
It will be initially 12 weeks freelance but there could be a possibility of a full-time role if interested.
This is a great opportunity for an organised project manager to join an award-winning B2B go-to-market agency in an exciting growth phase
With remote working, this would be an ideal opportunity for someone wanting a challenging day-to-day job where you can be a key part of a great team but want to work around your current home life commitments.
As a Marketing Campaign Project Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting the project management team in executing marketing campaigns. The role will involve briefing the creative team, and managing the creation and execution of projects throughout the agency.
You'll support client projects to ensure successful delivery on time and on budget, including:
- Writing briefs for the creation of new marketing assets
- Critiquing and reviewing assets once they have been delivered from the creative team
- Obtaining client feedback and briefing this to the creative team
- Managing the translation of assets in up to 5 languages using our translation agency
- Checking the accuracy and obtaining approval of assets prior to execution
- Managing time and budgets
- Updating internal scheduling and operations systems
- Attending regular client and team meetings
Key skills, knowledge and experience required:
- At least two years' marketing experience
- Experience of running email campaigns
- Very organised and experienced in managing projects with many moving parts
- Ideally a proofreading qualification
- Good understanding of the principles of project management
- Experience of controlling job delivery and project costs
- Experience of managing marketing projects in an agency or client-side
- Exceptional written communication and confident presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A resourceful approach with a can-do attitude
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.