Salary: £23k - £25k
Role type: Permanent
Location: West London
Start Date: ASAP
A Marketing assistant required to join young and dynamic property investment and asset management company based in the heart of London's West End. This is a close-knit team work hard and are passionate about what they do and this newly created role is a great opportunity to join an ambitious and growing company
- Supporting the Marketing and Communications Manager in the delivery of the marketing plan.
- Updating corporate website with content using CMS
- Assist with online multi-channel marketing campaigns for increasing brand awareness, lead generation and customer acquisition: Create campaign, optimise and evaluation.
- Social media content planning, monitoring and updating.
- Write articles and promotional material for the company
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature including updating and printing brochures and presentations using PowerPoint and InDesign.
- Update and maintain the marketing department's documentation and databases.
- Manage the company CRM system.
- Provide support for marketing events when required.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Assisting with reporting including analysing data to prepare reports to measure performance of campaigns using tools like Google Analytics.
- A degree in Marketing, Communication or a similar discipline.
- Proven digital marketing experience delivering campaigns using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google Adwords / Analytics.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Good attention to detail
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.