Our client is a leading lifestyle brand renowned for their authentic and bespoke service. They are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their growing marketing team.
Your role will be to assist the marketing team, providing input into developing marketing campaigns and strategies, working to implement said campaigns, and finally providing feedback on the success. You will need to communicate with and liaise with different teams through-out the business to facilitate marketing campaigns. You must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, with meticulous attention to detail.
What you will be doing
- Producing and mailing e-newsletters; communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Proofreading copy and campaigns
- Creating assets for advertising opportunities, such as adverts in the press or on the radio
- Creating target audiences from our database
- Liaising with designers, photographers and printers on various campaigns
- Assist in website updates through our CMS
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies alongside the marketing team
- Ad hoc image editing and resizing as and when required
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues on day to day business tasks
What we're looking for
- Someone with an excellent eye for detail, checking all aspects of content and campaign details
- Basic knowledge and understanding of CSS/HTML, content management systems (Umbraco preferred) and email platforms
- A degree in marketing or professional equivalent or experience working in marketing for luxury brands is preferred
- A genuine interest in travel
- Detail-orientated. You can work to tight deadlines and are extremely well organised. Able to juggle multiple projects calmly and responsive to changing priorities. A self-motivated, methodical, problem-solving approach to your work
- Able to demonstrate good teamwork and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, image editing, and social media platforms is a bonus
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary holidays
- Familiarisation trips
- 25 days annual leave each year
- Fantastic modern office, beautiful surrounds and access to sports facilities
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
- Travel insurance
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.