MARKETING AND CREATIVE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Location = London
Salary = £30k - £35k
Keywords = (Print, Digital, Campaigns, Print Production Management)
An experienced Marketing professional with experience of managing the Creative process is required by a globally successful and highly respected brand focused in the areas of Lifestyle, publishing, music and events.
Ideal candidates will have experience of creating and implementing Marketing strategies as well as some experience of overseeing the design process. Any hands on abilities with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign to help the creative team will be a bonus but not essential.
The role is based within a friendly studio that consists of editorial, design, production and social media and is responsible for the delivery of content and creative across print, online and digital media.
The department strives for continued improvement in content and design across the portfolio of brands with the aim of enhancing the company's profile.
This position oversees all areas of marketing and creative operations including the development of print and digital campaigns and materials, print publications, corporate literature, education and training collateral, and marketing activity across a range of brands.
You will work closely with other departments to understand business objectives and see them realised through planning and delivery of marketing and creative activity.
Supported by an in-house creative team, you will provide direction on all marketing and creative output, ensure work is delivered to brief, on time, within budget, within brand guidelines and house style, of consistently high quality and in line with company objectives.
DESIGN AND PRINT MANAGEMENT AND PRODUCTION
- Provide line management to the production, social media and creative team.
- Organise and plan workflow, creating and monitoring project time lines.
- Oversee the creation of high-quality design work for print and digital.
- Ensure consistency to house style, quality and corporate identity.
- Ensure high-quality materials are produced.
- Manage budgets as appropriate and ensure value for money.
- Manage all company design jobs from concept/briefing stage through artwork sign-off and delivery.
- Coordinate advertising and sponsorships in print, digital and online.
- Source suitable, cost-effective print production, ensure artwork is signed-off and delivered to printers in the correct format, and ensure work is delivered on time.
- Assist in the production of all designed materials for the company.
- Manage the image library and all archive materials.
- Brief work in to the creative team, allocating work and resources appropriately.
- Set production schedules and deadlines and all marketing and creative work
- Manage the e-marketing schedule for brands and clients.
- Source print suppliers and quotes, place print orders, and ensure print work is delivered on time.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy across all its brands to meet agreed objectives.
- Manage and direct progress on marketing projects to agreed timelines and budgets, optimising available resources to ensure value for money and best return on investment.
- Maintain relevant reporting mechanisms to monitor the effectiveness of campaigns and external advertising.
- Act as 'brand guardian' to develop and maintain the company's image and reputation and protect and develop the company's brands.
- Work closely with the editorial team to ensure consistent messaging, corporate identity, house style and branding across all marketing activity.
- Identify, develop and implement advertising, sponsorship, partnership and other marketing opportunities.
- Provide performance management to the design team.
- As part of management team; formulate business strategies and policies and contribute to the day to day management of the organisation.
- Play a key role in the achievement of the business vision, goals and objectives.
- Develop strategic departmental objectives in line with overall business goals.
- Set and manage departmental budgets, ensuring cost control and providing regular reporting.
- Communicate strategy and regularly update the broader team with progress and developments.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.