Our client is a progressive and design-led company specialising in the property development sector. They have a great reputation for creating outstanding and award-winning homes, in and around the UK. They have a new position within their marketing team for a Marketing and Communications Manager to join them.
This is a new role to help develop and promote their brands, profile and reputation. You will manage all marketing campaigns on current and potential projects and products, and support their strategic objectives. You will advise on the brand narrative, marketing materials and media relations using your communications flair and experience to help build their market share and profile.
- Working closely with the Directors to develop and deliver creative PR, marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches for specific Group companies and for the profiles of key members of the senior team, addressed to different audiences.
- Working with the senior management team to put these strategies into practice.
- Collaborating with multiple teams to produce effective press releases and content for promotional materials, print, media, online, direct marketing and social media channels.
- Coordinating any agency partners, designers and photographers, etc as required.
- Coordinating communication with investors, purchasers and other stakeholders, both internal and external
- Developing schedules and maintaining deadlines and budgets
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in the creation and execution of PR, marketing and communication strategies, to include online, social media, direct marketing and print
- Assisting in the creation and execution of a crisis communication strategy
- Assisting in managing the marketing & communications budget and programmes, and ensuring milestones are achieved on time and within budget
- Undertaking and presenting market research to understand our audiences and to measure the effectiveness of our initiatives
- Coordinating (and in some cases managing) the work of external consultants and agencies, and identifying new ones with additional expertise, as needed
- Developing authentic narratives which effectively represent the brands and products, based on maintaining current market, demographic and brand/product knowledge
- Ensure that all internal and external teams are briefed effectively, follow agreed design briefs and deliverable schedules are devised and adhered to
- Producing effective press releases and other marketing content
- Managing relationships with regional, national and trade media contacts in order to generate the required press coverage. This to include responding to reactive media inquiries, forward feature articles, etc
- Assisting in the creation of new websites, and undertaking regular content updates and proactive management of these
- Generating social media content and maintaining a regular programme of updates, as per strategy
- Monitor social media channels, respond to comments, repost relevant articles.
- Working closely with our graphic designer to contribute to and strengthen proposals, presentations and reports as required
- Obtaining necessary consent and providing final approval on all marketing collateral, products and promotions.
- Undertaking research to identify relevant opportunities (i.e. trade shows, webinars, blogs, panel events, awards, sponsorships, partnerships, memberships, hospitality, launches and customer events, etc) and to organise/manage them once agreed
- Good IT skills, including MS Office, Adobe, WordPress, MailChimp (or similar)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Imaginative, creative, hard-working, organised
- Able to work to deadline, sometimes under pressure
- Excellent contacts and relationships with media
- Ability to make cost-saving decisions for production
Please send CV stating your salary expectations
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.