Marketing Analytics & Insights Manager to join a leading online luxury fashion retailer.
Here is a breakdown of what you'll be doing:
- Be the go-to expert for digital marketing analytics.
- Be responsible for helping understand marketing effectiveness across media channels and own the frameworks to support measurement of paid channel performance.
- Provide insights which explain traffic and channel performance.
- Guide decision making and inform digital marketing strategy by providing detailed, action orientated insights, continuously highlighting potential opportunities and risks.
- Support digital marketing delivery teams in maximising channel effectiveness across the organisation.
- Providing accurate analysis and insights to help push the digital marketing plans forward to hit business deliverables.
- Standardise and elevate the quality of the reporting and insights provided to digital marketing leaders.
- Take a leading role in the analytics team, championing best practice, challenging the status quo, and always advocating the use of data in decision making.
- Be a stakeholder to the big data platform and analytics implementation teams to ensure robust digital data is available in a big data platform that serves your analytical needs.
- Lead and line manage a team of analysts.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Marketing analytics, digital analytics, media optimization & analytics, or other related experience, with a demonstrable track record in influencing and delivering business impact using data.
- Extensive experience using industry-standard web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL (Python advantageous) and Tableau (or equivalent data visualisation tool), with experience working with large data sets in a big data environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to coach your team through complex.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong organizational and project management skills are essential.
- Comfortable presenting to and communicating with senior leadership.
- Experience in recruiting and line managing a team.
- An undergraduate level degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Physics or equivalent numerical degree - or have demonstrable industry experience.
Please apply with a recent CV.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.