MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER (London)
Keywords (Marketing, Sales, Design, Media, Digital)
Location - London
Salary: £35k - £40k
A Marketing Account Manager is required due to expansion by a large, successful international client based in London.
If you currently have some experience as a Marketing Account Manager within tourism, or luxury retail this may be the perfect new challenge for you. This may be the ideal opportunity for you to grow, develop your skills and take the next step within your career.
The Marketing Account Manager will be responsible for achieving marketing sales targets within print, digital, social and mobile sector. Supporting the Sales and Production team within the sales process of marketing products. A vital part of the position is creating marketing account plans for all accounts and ensuring accurate use of the CRM system. In this role exceptional communication skills are extremely important along with customer relationship management.
- Support with email marketing design and send outs
- Manage the online marketing products booking tool
- Customer relationship management
- Accurate use of the CRM system
- Support the Sales and Production team within the sales process of marketing products
- Improve merchant's knowledge and expertise with our marketing services
- Develop, manage, implement country distribution channels for online and other print media
- Account management for some specific key non-merchant customers
- Good consultative selling skills
- Strong influence skills
- Excellent use of time management skills
- Adobe InDesign is desired
- Competent user of Microsoft Office and Spreadsheet applications
- Advanced Excel user and comfortable with data
- The ability to learn on a steep learning curve
- Experience within international environments would be an advantage
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.